Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Let me introduce you: Miss Rylee Jade

 
 
 
 
Dear lovely readers, are you ready to meet the next big Fashion Designer? Well let me introduce you: Miss Rylee Jade. She is a very inspiring, creative, friendly and open minded person. I asked her 6 questions and here are her answers.
 
Tell me something about yourself.
I was Born in Bangor Maine, and I grew up in a town called Holden which has one stop light, one store, and two cops in the whole town. I live down a dirt road in the middle of nowhere. I love it. I went to college in Boston and got my associates degree in Fashion Design.
 
When and how did your passion for fashion/design start?
My mom said I have always had a passion for fashion. She said when I was little I always wore a tutu and a leotard, and she couldn't get me to wear anything else. So I guess by a young age I had established my own look. My mom also said I would call people out in public if I didn't like something they were wearing, this is when I was 3 or 4 years old. I would never do that now!

What do you want to do after you finish college?
I graduated College in the spring of 2013, and now I just want to live my life and see where it takes me. I'm going to continue designing and I would love to have a business where I can work at home in my own studio. That way I can just be making stuff all the time!

Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now?
In 5 years I hope to be doing what I love.
 
How would you describe your style?
My style changes constantly! I don't think I have a specific type of style, I just like what I like.

Who or what inspires you?
People who inspire me are people who are confident and are not afraid to wear what they like. I get inspiration from literally everywhere! How can you not!?
 
Here are some of her designs. I can assure you, she is amazing at what she does.
 

 
 
 
 
 
Rylee Jade made this dress out of thumb tacks and mops.
I call that being super creative!!!
 



 
 
Don't forget to check out her page on Facebook HERE . She will keep you updated with her designs and you'll be able to buy them from her Facebook Page. Happy Shopping everyone :)
 
xoxo Joëlle


 
 

20 comments:

  1. I love your shirt with skulls ! :-)
    She is amazing !

    http://katycolorfulfreak.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shirt! <3

    beautiful pictures and you

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful stuff,new follower,thanks for the comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would you like to follow each other? If you would, just follow me and leave a comment on my blog, so that I can follow you back ♥
    Tina from the Style Sinners

    Twitter - @TinaStefanovic
    Instagram - @tina_stefanovic
    http://tinasstylesinners.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shorts! She is very inspiring:)

    www.thesecretstop.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! You have such a lovely blog!
    Nice pics!


    besos.
    http://onecolourorathemedaybyday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for invintation to follow, it`s done now is your turn)
    Nicest look! love your hairdress!
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice post! I like you blog. Maybe you can visit my blog and follow me :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you for your lovely comment.
    id love to follow each other i just followed you via gfc.
    i wait for you to follow back :)

    xo
    arleene

    arleenesfashioncloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for comments and invintation to follow, I lollowed, hope you follow me back!
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  11. She's lovely! :)
    Tnx for visiting and your nice comment and yes, I followed you on gfc ( as Ivana, no pic, in the end of list) and Bloglovin. Please be kind and follow back on both platforms :) Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing blog!
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know!
    http://walls-cant-stop-you.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. OK sweetie, I agree to follow each other.
    Follow me, let me know and I’ll follow you right back ☺



    FASHION-SPIKE.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just to let you know that I have followed you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This looks great! I am about to follow you, maybe you could head over to my blog and follow me too?
    www.charlyb128.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's amazing! I hope she achieves her dreams. What a lovely post!

    xox, charley

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic blog!!!
    Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  18. I wish I was living in America! You're so pretty too! Lovely pics!! ps- let me know if you would like to follow each other! xx haemeandrobecca.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello, thanks so much for stopping by my blog and saying hello!
    Of course we can follow each other, I’m following you now (number 275) so now it’s your turn to follow back!
    She seems like an adorable person!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete

♥ thanks for your comment! I love to read every single comment :) ♥