Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Just smile







 
 

 
Shoes: Nine West
Pants: ASOS
Blouse: H&M
Scarf: Francesca's
Purse: TJ Maxx
Necklace: H&M
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelet: J. Crew 
 
 
Dear lovely readers, let me ask you something. Did you smile today? Every morning I wake up and I am just in a good mood. Every single morning. Okay I am tired in the mornings and it is hard for me to get up too, but after 5 minutes whining about getting up, I get my butt out of bed. Life is just so much more fun when you're in a good mood. Life is too short to hold grudges against people or to be mad, just enjoy your life. Okay life can be very tough at times, believe me I know. I've been through a lot of stuff too and I'm only 23. But the only reason why I am where I am today, I've always been optimistic. I enjoy my life and always have a smile on my face. Every time I meet new people they always ask me "Why are you smiling?" and I just answer, because that's just me. I'm just a happy person and always have a smile on my face. I love helping people and make everyone happy. You should try it. When you wake up tomorrow morning, wake up with a smile on your face. Try to stay in a good mood for most of the day and tell me how you felt. I can tell you, life is so much easier and fun when you're in a good mood.
 
I hope you all have a great day tomorrow. Good Night :)
 
xoxo Joëlle

2 comments:

  1. Hey,
    great outfit. I love your necklace.
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear,
    Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog ;)
    I'm following you now.
    Hope you follow me too , xoxo

    ReplyDelete

♥ thanks for your comment! I love to read every single comment :) ♥