Friday, June 14, 2013

Find me on eBay

 
Arcadia Italian Satchel black purse
Buy it HERE
 
 
Betsey Johnson Open Toe Pumps (size 8)
Buy it HERE


Sam Edelman Studded Open Toe Pumps (size 8)
Buy it HERE


 
Steve Madden Purple Pumps (size 8)
Buy it HERE

 
Steve Madden Glitter Pumps (size 8)
Buy it HERE

 
Aldo black/silver Stilettos (size 8)
Buy it HERE 
 
 
Steve Madden Leopard Ankle Wedges (size 8)
Buy it HERE

 
Jones New York Blazer (size 6)
Buy it HERE

 
Faux Fur Coat by Lilli Ann (size 6/8)
Buy it HERE
 
 
Dear lovely readers, I am cleaning out my closet and it's time to find a new home for some of my lovely items that you can see above. I always take good care of my babies, and I hope to find a new home for them. On some items the price is negotiable, just let me know if you are interested. Check out my eBay profile HERE .
 
Happy Shopping :)
 
xoxo Joëlle

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, you have an amazing shoe collection! If only I was your size...

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina


    P.S. I'm having a giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing boots !<3
    great pictures ;d!

    ReplyDelete

♥ thanks for your comment! I love to read every single comment :) ♥