Monday, June 10, 2013

Believe in yourself

 





 



 
Blazer: ZARA
Top: Arden B
Sunglasses: D&G via SunglassHut 
Pants: H&M
Purse: TJ Maxx
Shoes: Payless
 
 
Dear lovely readers, no matter how hard life can be at times, always believe in yourself and be optimistic. I can tell you one thing that if I wasn't this optimistic I wouldn't be where I am today. I am very proud of where and who I am today and I've learned a lot over the last few years about life and myself.
 
I came to the US trying to get a little distance from my life in Germany and it ended up being the best decision I've ever made. Of course I miss my family, friends and my life in Germany but when you go to another country all by yourself, you're practically thrown in the ocean. You have to figure out your life all by yourself. When you're trying to find yourself and trying to figure out your destiny, you have to take the wrong exit sometimes. That will show you what you're not and you can continue trying to find yourself. The most important thing is never give up. Believe in yourself! If you don't then who should?
 
Don't share your dreams, goals or ideas about your future with people that might bring you down, even if it's your own parents. I feel very fortunate that I have such awesome parents who have always supported me in my decisions. Of course I have made some bad ones just like everyone else, but everyone should learn from their own mistakes. Don't let anyone tell you that you can not not do something, because one day you'll believe what they're saying. You will probably end up being unhappy, because you didn't follow your dream. There are times when you will have to leave a friend or lover behind that isn't any good for you. It will be hard, but believe me, you will be much happier with your own life in the long run. Sometimes you just need to choose what's best for you. It's your life! Don't look back and just go for it!
 
xoxo Joëlle

5 comments:

  1. I think it is wonderful that you are so positive and optimistic! Definitely great qualities to have. You look beautiful!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    super schönes Outfit :) Steht dir sehr gut!
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shoes are so adorable! Love the necklace too.

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina


    P.S. I've got a giveaway goin' on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the mix of yellow and black!!!

    Greets from the EDELFABRIK
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete

♥ thanks for your comment! I love to read every single comment :) ♥