Thursday, April 4, 2013

Instagram Love


 
Last weekend I got my first tattoo and I love it. I'm not gonna lie, it did hurt a little bit
but it was totally worth it.
 
"Happiness is the key to a successful life."
That's my Motto :)


 
 
 
My friend and I are so obsessed with these good salads from Houlihan's.
Doesn't it just look delicious?!
 
 
Meet my girl Eva :) We went shopping the other day and we decided to try on
Prom dresses. We had so much fun :) 

 

 



 
"A day without a smile on your face is a wasted day."

 
You want attention from a guy? Wear red lipstick. That should do the trick :D


 
In love with this H&M necklace!

 
 
xoxo Joëlle

1 comment:

  1. I love the tatoo!!! Such a beautiful idea!

    Greets from the EDELFABRIK
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete

♥ thanks for your comment! I love to read every single comment :) ♥