Sunday, March 3, 2013

In the middle of the Flashlight...

 
 
 







 














 
I was wearing:
Ankle Boots: Steve Madden
Faux Leather Pants: H&M
Purse: Michael Kors
Coat: Vintage (Adolph Schuman for Lilli Ann)
Earmuffs: Ugg Australia

Dear lovely followers, I just love Fashion Week - I wish I could be at Paris Fashion Week right now... I felt like a Paparazzi walking around with my Nikon Camera and taking pictures of the fabulous outfits - it was so much fun! And it was such a great feeling, when people wanted to take pictures of me. It is such a huge compliment! I hope you enjoy looking at the pictures I took at NY Fashion Week!
 
xoxo Joëlle

2 comments:

  1. thanks for your comment on my blog
    i am following now hon!
    great pics
    *********
    HF
    http://the-hf-blog.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

♥ thanks for your comment! I love to read every single comment :) ♥