Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Setting Fashion Trends at New York Fashion Week


 
Trend: Metallic


 
Fashion Blogger Shea Marie from Peace Love Shea .
I love all the pink she's wearing!

 
Cannot believe I didn't get a better picture of Jessica Hart!
She is a Victoria's Secret Angel!


 
Love, love , love the color combination!
 


 
Trend: Orange Purses. I am so in love with the orange Hamilton by Michael Kors 
I also love this one by Michael Kors .


 
Mario Armando Lavandeira, Jr. or better known as Perez Hilton.
Check out his blog: Perez Hilton .
I love the belt, the coat, the purse. Just everything about his outfit!

 
I love her outfit as well. Especially the french hat: the Beret



 
Ndoema from the Global Girl 
Doesn't she just look stunning? I love everything about her outfit!
Especially the skirt!
 
 
 


 
And there he is again: Perez Hilton

 
All pictures taken by me.
 
 
 
Featured in Coastal/theLook
 
I was wearing:
Ankle Boots: H&M
Faux Leather Pants: H&M
Purse: Michael Kors
Coat: Vintage (Adolph Schuman for Lilli Ann)
 
 
Hello my lovely followers, I just loove New York Fashion Week. My girlfriend and I went to Lincoln Center and went crazy taking pictures. We saw so many nice outfits! A lot of people wore metallic, any blue color, pastel colors, bright colors such as orange, yellow, etc.. If you want to know what's in style, just walk around Lincoln Center during NY Fashion Week and you'll spot the trends!
 
Let me know what you guys think!
 
xoxo Joëlle

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your lovely comment! I am so in love with your blog - it's marvelous! You've got a new follower :)

    www.xo-juliana.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

♥ thanks for your comment! I love to read every single comment :) ♥