Thursday, February 7, 2013

Every Girl needs a Girl's Night Out...

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Shoes: Steve Madden
Top: H&M
Blazer: Forever 21
Watch: Michael Kors
Clutch: H&M
 
 
Dear lovely readers, I went out with my girls the other day and oh we had such a great time together. These are the pictures I posted on Instagram, you can follow me HERE . I love spending time with my girlfriends and going out with them a lot!
I am so in love with this blazer and the color. I just got it over the last weekend and I am sooo in love with the color coral (I got quite a few things in coral lol). What do you think of the blazer?
 
I am sooo excited for NYC Fashion Week this weekend! I sooo cannot wait to share all the pictures with you! Make sure to check out my Instagram and my page on Facebook for updates, before I upload the pictures on my blog :)
 
 

11 comments:

  1. great jacket and photos honey, i really love it!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute pink blazer!

    btw, I have a giveaway on my blog. You can win a black leather bag similar to the Hermes Birkin one. If you are interested take a look over here :
    http://livinginash0e.blogspot.ro/2013/01/new-leather-bag-giveaway-international.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the jacket!


    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great outfit,I love ur blazer, so cute !!
    I'm ur newest follower,hope u can
    follow me back!! :D
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello my dear, thank you so much for your comment! Here I am following you, and your great style. Loved the White coat(so CHIC) and those great SHOES!!!!!
    Kisses and all the best for your baby blog! (2 years ago I started my blog also in February!)
    vanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comment! I'm following!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so true and great that you had so much fun!
    Love your jacket!
    Thanks a bunch for stopping by and commenting!
    Sure I'd love to follow each other!
    I'm now following you on GFC (Juneli#259)!
    Hoping to hear from you soon!
    Love
    Juneli from Fashionably Yours

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely post, I like these pictures so much! :)

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

♥ thanks for your comment! I love to read every single comment :) ♥