Saturday, February 2, 2013

Concrete Jungle where Dreams are made of...



On my way to NYC

 








Haha! He was not with us :D



 








 
 
 
Dear lovely readers, as I had promised (a while ago) here are the pictures from this fabulous night in NYC with these fabulous people! As you can see on the pictures we had a really good time together and the night went by waaay too quickly! I haven't been up til 8 am in a loooong time. I was prettyy tired the next day, but it was so worth it! I cannot wait to go out with my girlfriends again soon! I'm so happy to live so close to the city. If you can make it in the city, you can make it anywhere, right?

PS: NYC Fashion Week starts next week! I cannot wait to share the pictures with you!

xoxo Joëlle 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely look! Kisses.
    http://solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you!

    Mummy and daddy

    ReplyDelete

♥ thanks for your comment! I love to read every single comment :) ♥