Thursday, February 14, 2013

A big thanks to Coco Chanel

 
 




 
 
 
 

 
I was wearing:
Shoes: Steve Madden
Coat: Forever 21
Blouse: Forever 21
Sweater: Pacsun
Purse: Michael Kors
Watch: Michael Kors
Earmuffs: UGG
Necklace: Forever 21
Bracelet: J.Crew


Dear lovely readers, thanks to Coco Chanel, pearls today is the ultimate statement of the classics style. When you look at pictures of her, you'll always see Coco wearing pearls with simple black clothes together. When she was growing up, pearls were one of the most precious gems and something that only were worn by royalties and nobilities. To make the cultured pearl more affordable for normal people, Coco revolutionised the jewellery fashion industry. "It is the design that is most important” alleged Coco Chanel. As well as the Chanel tweed suit, quilted handbag and the little black dress, pearls today are just as typical for Chanel. Do it like Coco Chanel and use several necklaces of various sizes for a more dramatic effect. I love the necklace I'm wearing from Forever 21. The style looks chic and very sophisticated.

What are your thoughts?

Ps: Happy Valentine's Day!

xoxo Joëlle



2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I really love your bracelet from JCrew. It on my wishlist like for ages. Really going to buy this for myself this year. :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. super gorgeous style! and yeah you're right, pearls really make any outfit look classy :)

    love, agnes.
    NEW POST at www.singledoorsecrets.blogspot.com

    P.S: please visit and LIKE my facebook page
    www.facebook.com/firewoodandearth
    it would mean a lot to me :')

    ReplyDelete

♥ thanks for your comment! I love to read every single comment :) ♥