Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The meaning / definition of your name





My lovely readers,
I don't know how I came up with that idea but I just googled my name and then I found this page ' Urban Dictionary .' My name is being defined as:

"Formally it is of French origin, and its meaning is "Jehovah is God".

A more up-to-date definition would be that of a kind-hearted and good friend. Her heart is bigger than most. She loves life and is a devoted companion and friend. There is nothing she wouldn't do for those she loves. She has a great sense of humor and her eyes sparkle when she laughs. To have a Joelle in your life is to be blessed!


I wish everyone was like Joelle. An extremely hot chick."
 
If you want to have a good laugh or something that makes you smile, put in your name on ' Urban Dictionary ' and read the definition :)
 
I hope all of you have a great day!
 
xoxo Joëlle

2 comments:

  1. great pics doll...love the colour of your lipstick ^^
    kiss and happy day
    vendy

    NEW POST!!!
    FOLLOW ME ON:
    the simple life of rich people blog
    instagram @thesimplelifeofrichpeople
    twitter @simpleliferichP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

♥ thanks for your comment! I love to read every single comment :) ♥