Friday, January 18, 2013

In love with leather...




 
 
 
Booties: H&M
Faux Leather Pants: H&M
Sweater: Forever 21
Blouse: Forever 21
Necklace: H&M
 
 
My lovely readers,
I love meeting up with friends at Starbucks! College doesn't start until next week so I am using all the free time I can get to hang out with my girlfriends!
NYC Fashion Week is in a few weeks and I cannot wait to go there again! My girlfriends and I are going to spend the weekend in NYC and I'll be posting about those fabulous people wearing fabulous clothes. I am so excited to be able to share this with you! I need to think about what outfits to wear soon :D
 
So now about my outfit from yesterday - I just got these faux leather pants from H&M and I totally LOVE them. They look so sexy! I paired them with my sparkly sweater from Forever 21, a black blouse and a silver statement necklace. What do you think? Do you like the (faux) leather trend?
 
TGIF! I hope all of you have a great weekend and awesome plans!
 
xoxo Joëlle

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit my dear! The pants are sexy indeed :-) Love the beautiful necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this pants too...me likeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    what is the name of your lipstick colour?

    Mummy + Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! You look so cute! Cozy pictures. :)

    You Like It? I Made It!
    http://youlikeitimadeit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

♥ thanks for your comment! I love to read every single comment :) ♥