Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Time: Baking Cookies

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 



 
 
Sweatpants: Rutgers
Sweater: Delias
Blouse & Collar Necklace: Forever 21
 
Hey dolls, I'm back. I know it has been a while since my last post. I've been super busy studying, doing homework and writing exams. So the Fall semester is over and Christmas is coming up - time to bake some cookies. I asked my mom for the recipe and I baked these yummy cookies together with a girlfriend. Decorating the cookies was the most fun :) Did you guys bake any cookies yet? What are your favorite cookies?
 
Everyone enjoy your Winter Break :)
 
xoxo Joëlle

3 comments:

  1. You look so cute! I'm glad that you've been able to get into the Christmas spirit and do some baking! Everything looks so good!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute and yummy!!!

    Enter my Vivienne Westwood necklace giveaway on my blog:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great :)
    Mmmm yummy cookies

    ReplyDelete

♥ thanks for your comment! I love to read every single comment :) ♥