Friday, October 5, 2012

Fashion Trend: Peplum













 
Sources Unknown.
 
 
The Peplum top has been in style this year and it will follow us into Fall/Winter season as well as next Spring/Summer. Peplums can be very tricky to style, that's the reason why I gave you some inspirations above. I 'only' have 2-3 Peplum tops, no skirts or dresses (gonna come soon :D) and I love them. I love to pair my peplum top with either a pair of jeans and (definitely) heels, or with a skirt and also with heels. I love the way the peplum looks on your hips, I think they kind of hide your hips but also highlight them and it looks very feminine. Does that make any sense? Well, I am in love with them. Are you? Is this a style you would try?
 
xoxo Joëlle

5 comments:

  1. Love the peplum trend, cute photos
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have anything peplum in my closet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Peplum :)

    sweetandpreppy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love peplum!
    following you now

    xxx
    Meral
    Me-Peerless

    ReplyDelete

♥ thanks for your comment! I love to read every single comment :) ♥