Sunday, October 14, 2012

A Wonderful Day in Manhattan



 
I love her outfit! She combined her faux fur vest with her Zara blazer and
kept her whole outfit black and grey. 

 








Who of you recognizes these steps??
 


 
Yes you are right, this is Carrie Bradshaw's Apartment!!!




 
Love the floral pants and her studded heels!

 
The Peplum Top, love the combination with the red skinny jeans.
 


 
The famous steps from Gossip Girl :) The MET

 
Don't worry, all these bags don't only belong to me!






 
Love the shoes and blue purse!!









 
Ankle Boots: Steve Madden
Rescue Ballet Flats : Steve Madden
Tights: H&M
Dress: Forever 21
Blazer: Forever 21
Bracelet: J.Crew , ASOS
Watch: Michael Kors
Necklace: H&M
Purse: Michael Kors
 
 
Last weekend I went to the city to meet a girlfriend from Germany, she was here on vacation :) We spent this gorgeous day in Manhattan, we went shopping, to Carrie Bradshaw's Apartment and we also went to the MET, the steps of Gossip Girl.
 
I love my ankle boots from Steve Madden, I really thought I would be able to wear them all day, but unfortunately I couldn't. Thankfully I brought a pair of ballet flats, they were my rescue flats! I love the combination of the colors of my outfit, they work so great together. In the summer I would just wear the dress with the coral blazer; during Fall just add tights and ankle boots and voila :) What do you think?
 
xoxo Joëlle

6 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so jealous!
    Love the pictures, certainly was a great time :D
    Kiss*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pics! :D:D:D New York is my dram, i hope to visit it one day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and classy, love the look :)
    I follow you now!
    Follow me back on facebook ,twitter,and GFC
    love you dear :)

    Marcchanelette.blogspot.com
    Marcchanel'ette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures!! I love New York !!

    ;)

    Check my blog if y want ..

    www.fashionblogtwenty.blogspot.com

    Giwtou

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to go in america :) Ans new york sames wonderful :) Kisses

    http://1vestidoyescarpines.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

♥ thanks for your comment! I love to read every single comment :) ♥