Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Spring Trend: Be-Jeweled color tones





 
Sources Unknown.
 
 
Hey dolls, one of the many fantastic fashion trends for this upcoming spring season are jewel color tones, just like the ones in the pictures.
 
If this is not a trend for you, don't spend money on it. I always say 'it might be in trend but I really don't like wearing it' then don't wear it! :) Spend your money on something you really like!
Also it doesn't matter what kind of designer you're wearing, the most important thing is that your outfit is well put together and you look stunning!
 
xoxo Joëlle

7 comments:

  1. I like the color. I might try it but not too sure. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie! You have a lovely blog :) Would you like to follow each other via Facebook, Gfc, Bloglovin or more??

    www.modishYou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh But i love this trend,just looking for ways to incorporate it in my outfit. Nice blog BTW.
    I follow you nw. Care to follow back?

    Eshna
    allthingsdesirable.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice blog! ^^ done followed you,follow back?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like blue seqiun dress

    http://www.viblogstyle.blogspot.com/2012/09/military-one.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a lot for your comment dear. I really like these color tones. :) And the name is also beautiful. I mean.. which color is named be-jeweled :)so cool.
    Have a nice day dear!

    xoxo
    http://snowwhite90.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

♥ thanks for your comment! I love to read every single comment :) ♥