Sunday, September 16, 2012

NYC Fashion Week Part 5

 
Nicky Hilton at the NYC Fashion Week!

 
Doesn't she just look gorgeous?! I love the leather shorts she's wearing!









 
Very interesting choice: print, on print, on some more print and a red clutch!

 
I love the way she combined the two different prints together. It just looks perfect!


 






 
Love the Peplum and the purse!!


 
Interesting choice of clutch!


 
 









Pictures taken by me.
 
 
Hey dolls, this is the last post from me about NYC Fashion Week. My girlfriends and I had a blast! We saw so many colorful outfits, and a couple celebs. I just love this city so much!!
 
Which outfit do you like the best? I hope all of you had a great weekend!!
 
xoxo Joëlle

5 comments:

  1. that pink suit and lace looks devine, very inspirational post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I loved yours! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Post !


    Love your pictures ! What were you wearing that day ?


    I'm working on a questions tag would you help me and leave a question for me ?:)


    p.s Do you want to win a Snake Wrap Earring?! Enter my giveaway!

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

♥ thanks for your comment! I love to read every single comment :) ♥