Thursday, September 13, 2012

NYC Fashion Week Part 4

 
The gorgeous Nina Garcia!!!



 
I love these outfits!!!





 
I just love this outfit!!! What do you think?


 
I have the same ankle boots!! They are from SteveMadden.com and they are sooo comfortable!!! (Always check the prices on Amazon.com , they usually have the best prices!)






 
I love those pants, I saw some just like that at H&M. They actually might be from H&M! :)








 
I love this Peplum dress and the bun!

 
Love the high-waist shorts with polka dots and ankle boots!

 
The girl on the right is a Fashion blogger from Monaco! I love their dresses!!


Pictures taken by me.
 
 
Hey dolls, so this is my 4th post about NYC Fashion Week. I took sooo many pictures that I just had to break them up into separate posts. Another post is coming up soon! :)
So after we had attended that awesome and wonderful Fashion Show, my girlfriends and I went to Lincoln Center, where the Mercedes Benz Fashion Shows take place. And we ran into a couple of celebs and a lot of awesomely dressed people!! I just love that everyone looks so fashioni, as I already had mentioned in one of the other posts.
 
So at Lincoln Center we ran into Nina Garcia!!! I think she looks stunning, doesn't she? Nina Garcia is a fashion journalist and critic and she has held  the post of Fashion Director at Elle and Marie Claire magazines, and has been a judge on the Lifetime reality television program Project Runway since its premiere season. She also wrote a couple of books and I read one of them, which is called The One Hundred . Just click on the link and you will be able to find the book on Amazon.com !
 
Another post about NYC Fashion Week will follow this week! I promise :)
 
xoxo Joëlle

3 comments:

  1. everything beautiful!

    http://viblogstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Pics and amazing fashion:)
    http://www.opinionatedaboutopi.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the pictures of my mother and I, it was so lovely meeting you at NYFW last year! Hope all is well

    Love Sophie (Girl in the yellow dress!)

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

♥ thanks for your comment! I love to read every single comment :) ♥