Sunday, September 9, 2012

NYC Fashion Show Preview Part 1











 
Keino Benjamin, Celebrity Fashion Stylist, took my girlfriends and me to a Fashion Show! I was sooooo happy and couldn't believe how lucky we got :) Thank you so much again!!!



 
Victoria Beckham went to the same Fashion Show that we went to! This is a DREAM come true!

 
 
 
Pictures taken by me.


Hey dolls, just a quick preview of some of the outfits that I took pictures of at NYC Fashion Week today! More pictures and updates will follow this week!
 
xoxo Joëlle

7 comments:

  1. love your outfits

    http://ollyvialaura.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos!!

    check my new post http://chicofyou.blogspot.gr/2012/09/two-for-one.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!:)

    Thank you for your comment. Really like your blog...so I'm following now:)

    Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowww..such fun.. lovely neon green dress!

    Maybe you have time to read my new post is up: The making of a Resume

    ~Boomerang Plus

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh, wow! Just excited photo.chic:)

    p.s : you can win a Love dress on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

♥ thanks for your comment! I love to read every single comment :) ♥