Monday, September 10, 2012

NYC Fashion Show Part 2














 
Shoes: Steve Madden
Pants: Hollister
Blouse: Calvin Klein
Purse: Michael Kors
Bracelets: Pandora, ASOS , J.Crew
Watch: Michael Kors
Sunnies: Ray Ban
 




 
I love the entire outfit! She styled and accessorized her outfit perfectly!
Girl, please contact me! My email address is under my contact information. Would like to stay in touch with you! Hopefully you're reading this :)

 
OMG I am in LOVE with these shoes!!! Perfection!!!



Pictures taken by me and my girlfriends.
 
 
Hey everyone :) Here are a couple more pictures from NYC Fashion Week! More pictures will follow :) I took waaay too many pictures!!!
 
I love Fashion Week in NYC! Everyone styles soo fashioni and it's just fun to look at all the different styles and to get inspired!!!
 
Which outfit do you like the best so far?
 
xoxo Joëlle

8 comments:

  1. Great pictures!!

    Thanks for following me, I followed you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the lovely comment!
    Loving your blog!
    i'm following you right know!
    pls follow me back

    http://crediintestessa.blogspot.be

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing streetstyle!
    Kiss

    www.tatilovespearls.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos! Thanks for your comment, honey. I'm following you now, hope you can follow me back :)*** emexpressing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blondes in the black and white outfits! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice streetstyle :)
    Love Lois xxx

    http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

♥ thanks for your comment! I love to read every single comment :) ♥