Thursday, August 30, 2012

Vieques Day #7




 
Shorts: Abercrombie & Fitch
Top: H&M
Sunnies: Ray Ban
Watch: Michael Kors
Blazer: Forever 21


 
Last Pina Colada at the airport in Puerto Rico before flying back to reality...



On our last day in Vieques we went out for breakfast and afterwards we went to the beach to say goodbye. It is just such an amazing beach, isn't it? We had a really good time in Vieques - I am glad I could give you a couple of recommendations where to go for breakfast, lunch or dinner. My boyfriend and I went to Sun Bay Beach most of the time, so there is still a lot of other stuff that we can do next time we get back.

On our last night in Vieques (day #6) we went on the BIO BAY TOUR. If you want to experience something special and amazing, you NEED to do this tour! I am so sorry that I didn't take any pictures, but my camera wasn't good enough to capture that awesome experience. We just enjoyed our time - watching the glowing micro organisms in the ocean (obviously it was at night).

 
 
xoxo Joëlle


8 comments:

  1. Hi gorgeous!!!! Of course we´re following you back!!
    I´m so jealous of your vacations!! I want a Puerto Rican Piña Colada too!!! Hope you enjoyed your stay... wellcome back to reality! =P

    Today we have been at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Madrid...what a day!!! So great, crazy and exhausting at the same time!! There´s a little advance on our blog if you want to check it out!!

    Kisses!
    http://sharpenstyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi joelle

    i have not the chinesse apparel, because its only a picture and you can download it from blog : )

    im following you on gfc and bloglovin, please followme back on this last site.

    kisses

    http://elcoffre.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am even more envious with your whole vacation. Welcome back to the real world, though. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beatiful blog :) Nice work

    -follow each?
    http://nikonandfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like you had the most amazing time! I am so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man, that looks breathtaking! And I love Pina Colada :) I followed, follow me back? Iskra
    http://thesilentmakeover.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

♥ thanks for your comment! I love to read every single comment :) ♥