Friday, August 24, 2012

Vieques Day #5





Bathing Suit: Victoria's Secret
Shorts: Abercrombie & Fitch
Blouse: Macy's




Sun Bay Beach










It had rained in the morning and that's when we woke up to this beautiful rainbow :) The weather turned out to be super nice that day and again we went to the pretty beach. We actually were planning to go Jet Skying, but the guy had problems with his Jet Skis so we ended up not going.
 
In the evening we decided to go to 'the W Hotel' for a couple of drinks - they were very good and the hotel was very nice too. After that we went out for dinner at 'Sabores' and it was delicious!
 
I love this dress, it's looks so summer and Caribbean! I bought it a couple of years ago but I am still in love with it and it still looks good!
 
xoxo Joëlle

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures!I just love the beach!The sun and the sea look so blue...amazing...I miss the seaside...
    http://dailyfashiondream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful pictures, looks like a wonderful place :)
    Nice blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, stunning photos it looks amazing! I heart Victoria's Secret swimsuits. Great photos!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm following you on GFC & Facebook hope you can do
    the same.

    www.style-me-yesterday.com

    www.facebook.com/stylemeyesterdaypage

    Keep in touch!

    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! Love it!
    http://fashionresidence.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute bathing suit dear. Love the color of your maxi dress :) Great photos! Hope you had fun :)

    http://jasmintriestoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

♥ thanks for your comment! I love to read every single comment :) ♥