Saturday, August 18, 2012

Vieques Day #3


Their breakfast was awesome - I had French Toast





Bathing Suit: Victoria's Secret





Dress: Forever 21


Octopus Salad - it was sooooo good!! 




I forgot what it was called, but it was with chicken and sweet potatoes - it was reeeally good!
( I just wish I remembered the restaurants name - didn't take a picture :( )


We also went to the beach on the #3 day. It was just gorgeous weather and I am so happy that we went to the beach, because we found a starfish. Actually my boyfriend found it and we only picked it up to take a picture of it - we put it right back into the ocean afterwards! Doesn't it just look beautiful?!

I love this bathing suit - the colors are so summer and Caribbean. I just got this bathing suit this summer from Victoria's Secret and I have to say it's become one of my favorites - maybe because my lovely boyfriend bought it for me :)

That night we went to a more - I would say pricier - restaurant, it was more expensive than the other dinners we had (and it was oh soo good!). I love going out for dinner, especially when you're on vacation - just enjoying the good food!

xoxo Joëlle

8 comments:

  1. hi there :) thanks for stopping by, i'm glad u enjoied my little space * come back anythime kisses from portugal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun! Beautiful scenery! And once again thank you for nominating for Liebster Award, I finally had change to answer all you questions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! looks like you're having an amazing time :) The starfish photos are beautiful!

    http://www.whatcarladid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures dear!! (:

    xx from
    http://heelsandroses.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey cool post ^^

    You look co cute ^^

    thanks for visiting my blog, I've followed you now.

    Love Emi

    http://emi-doll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

♥ thanks for your comment! I love to read every single comment :) ♥