Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award



Hey dolls, I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Ira's . Thank you sooo much! I really appreciate it!!

Definition of the Versatile Blogger Award:

A mutual admiration society where bloggers recognize their peers for writing quality blogs that touched them in some way. The VBAs honor the blogger rather than specific posts. It’s a chance for bloggers to pat themselves on the back like the American Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences does with the Oscars. Until someone starts giving out Blogscars, the VBAs will have to suffice.

Here are the rules when selected for the Versatile Blogger Award:
  • Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
  • Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy.
  • Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( blogging for less than 2 years)
  • Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
  • Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7 things about me:

1. I am obsessed with fashion
2. I love my family, boyfriend and friends
3. I love singing karaoke
4. I love chocolate
5. I love track and field
6. Animal Lover
7. Love the beach

Nominees:

Happy Blogging and Congrats!

xoxo Joëlle

14 comments:

  1. thanks so much sweety :) http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for visit my blog. I'm now following you.
    http://solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI! Thank you soo much for your sweet comment and for nominating me...i'm really honoured :) :)
    I really like your blog too so offcourse i'll follow you!
    have a lovely day.
    x,
    sagalina

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww, thanks a lot, dear :) It means a lot!
    I'm following you now! It'll be great if you returned the favor <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much girl! You're the best:)
    www.winetastegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey thanks so much!! :) cute blog!! following you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!! I'm following you now! It'll be great if you returned the favor

    http://wheniretiremyhair.blogspot.com.es

    ps: when you follow, let me know by commenting on my most recent post

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blog ;*
    I follow you, can you follow me back? http://fashion-by-anita.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks again! I gave you a little shout out on my Mixing Prints post today:)
    www.winetastegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! I was a middle distance runner in HS.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations for the award!
    Lovely blog!

    If you want, check out my blog:
    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cool!!! I followed.

    f-ashion-styliste.blospot.com

    XOOX

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you so much for nominating me, hun :)
    truly appreciate it.

    btw, i am following you now on GFC & Bloglovin :)
    hope you could follow back me back on both too, hun..it would mean a lot.. :)
    stay in touch.

    love
    agnes

    www.singledoorsecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ehi, thank you so much for your comment, and of course for the nomination, it means really a lot to me! I'm sorry for the late reply, I was on holiday!
    Come back soon to visit my blog: Cosa mi metto???
    Win an amazing Tuscany Leather bag!!!

    ReplyDelete

♥ thanks for your comment! I love to read every single comment :) ♥