Sunday, August 5, 2012

Liebster Blog Award #2


Hey girls :) as I already told you, I have been nominated for another Liebster Blog Award by Katherine of High Heeled Confusion.  Thank you!

For those of you who aren't familiar with this award:
"...The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome."

Rules:

1. Post a link leading to your nominator's blog with some information about him/her on your blog.
2. Share 11 facts about yourself.
3. Nominate 11 blogs with less than 200 followers.

1. Katherine writes about style and life, and lives currently in Finland. She always has pretty pictures and it's always a pleasure visiting her blog. You can find her blog HERE.

2. 11 facts about me

1. I love hanging out with my family, boyfriend and friends
2. I love going shopping
3. My style icons are Lauren Conrad, Whitney Port, Olivia Palermo
4. I love reading Fashion Magazines
5. I love going jogging (if I can get myself to do it)
6. I can be very stubborn sometimes
7. I LOVE cupcakes
8. Blogging about Fashion, Inspiration and my life
9. Travelling
10. I am in love with my iPad and I take it everywhere
11. I love to sing Karaoke

3. Nominees:

29 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Haha thank you :) And thanks for nominating me again too :)

      Delete
  2. congrats! lovely blog indeed!

    do you want to follow each other (on bloglovin' and gfc)? let me know.
    wish you a wonderful sunday! xx

    www.apossiblefantasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola!
    Muchisimas gracias por nominarme!
    Felicitaciones!

    Besos!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for comment , I am following you so it is your turn now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for nominating <3 i really like your awesome blog! You are so cute darling! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it!!
    Kisses
    http://www.cacau-makeup.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, I like your blog! Thanks for nominating me and commenting on my blog. I just got back home from Spain, I think I'll be doing a post on the award later this week. Got a lot of catching up to do with friends. I'll be following your blog!
    xx

    fashionwasmysecondlove.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice post! <3 Love your blog, dear!
    Btw, can we follow each other? ;)

    sausanhanifah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. hii!! lovely blog :) following you now. if you could follow me too, i would greatly appreciate it. i think you'll like some of my outfits :)

    www.dailydisguise.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats! i love reading these :D

    -Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. congratulations!and thank you for visiting out blog!yes we would like to follow each other, we just added you!
    xoxo




    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice blog sweety... if u want we can follow each other ...also chk the newest post on my blog
    http://lets-doll-up.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice blog sweety... if u want we can follow each other ...also chk the newest post on my blog
    http://lets-doll-up.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations! I like your blog and I follow you.

    bubblesandwindmills.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  15. hey sweety thx for u comment.. How about folowin each other?
    I now follow u on gfc n liked ur facebook page also
    hope u follow me back on gfc n my facebook page :)
    xx
    priyanka
    www.fshn4us.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations on the award! I love your gorgeous blog too - I have just signed up as your latest follower & I look forward to popping back soon for some more lovely inspiration! It would be great if we could follow each other!
    http://scrapbook-melissah.blogspot.com

    Melissah from Scrapbook

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello! i like your blog! Im following you now on GFC and Bloglovin, If you like my blog please follow me back!


    XoXo

    www.shoesandbasics.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice dear. Congratz!
    Feel free to enter the giveaway on my blog!
    xo.
    http://fromhatstoheels.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Replies
    1. thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, I like yours too so I follow you now :) it's your turn :)

      Delete
  20. Thank you for your lovely comment!Congrats for your blog's nomination!!
    I follow you!!

    Jenny from www.chicofyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey dear!
    Thanks so much for your comment and congrats on your Liebster award :)
    I just followed you on GFC :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice blog. We follow you.
    Thanks for your coment.
    Kisses from Spain.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi dear! Nice post :)
    There's a GIVEAWAY on my blog: http://www.acupofashion.com/2012/08/sodini-giveaway.html I'm waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you so much!
    This is totally cute!
    I really like your blog and I follow you! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete

♥ thanks for your comment! I love to read every single comment :) ♥