Saturday, August 4, 2012

Liebster Blog Award #1


Hey everyone :) I am very excited to tell you that I have been nominated not only for one but for two Liebster Blog Awards. The first Liebster Blog Award I got nominated for is from Kristen Bousquet of Stylish In Sequins. Thank you!

For those of you who aren't familiar with this award:

"...The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome."

Here are the answers to my questions:

1. Top five favorite brands?
I love so many brands so this is very hard for me to only chose five of my top brands. So I would say that my top five favorite brands are H&M, Zara, Asos, LC by Lauren Conrad and Forever 21.

2. How'd you get into blogging?
I love dressing up since I was a little girl, I am probably over-dressed most of the time but I just love to dress up :) I've been reading Fashion Blogs such as 'Lauren Conrad', 'The Blonde Salad', 'Saucy Glossie' and 'Atlantic Pacific' (only to name a few) and one day I decided to start writing my own Fashion Blog and it is just sooo much fun!

3. Aside from blogging, what are your hobbies?
I love hanging out with my family, boyfriend and friends. I love going jogging (if I can get myself up), travelling, going to the beach, singing, watching a good movie, clubbing and of course going shopping :)

4. Where is your favorite place in the world?
Oh man this is a hard question. I am only 22 years old and I have been to soo many places already (I think). I think my most favorite place in the world would be Paris. I am originally from Germany so my family and I had the chance to go there quite often. I just loove the city, the atmosphere and all the sightseeing never gets boring!

5. What would you like to get into for a career?
I love dressing up, styling myself and putting outfits together. I could see myself either as a stylist or working at a Fashion Magazine as an editor.

6. Describe your personal style.
I don't think I have a specific style type, I just love to wear what I like and I love mixing colors together. I would say my style is a mix of many styles such as romantic, maybe a little girlie, chic, business and rock (just to name a few). I think it's so hard to describe my style, because I just wear whatever I like :)

7. Top 5 favorite musicians/singers?
I love love loooove Whitney Houston's songs, Adele, Christina Aguilera, Backstreet Boys ( haha yes I said Backstreet Boys :D) and Rihanna.

8. How'd you get your blog name?
Well I love fashion, styling and dressing up. That's the reason why I decided to name my blog 'My Passion is Fashion'.

9. What kind of camera do you use for photos?
I am using a Samsung DV300F.

10. What's your favorite social networking site?
Haha I would say Facebook, because I have friends all around the globe and that's the easiest way to connect with them.

This is a tag award! So I am now tagging five blogs that I found most deserving of this award. Here are my nominations for the Liebster Award!



1. Dascha of DASH! (she has such a great style!)
 
 
 
My questions for you are:
1. Who is your style icon?
2. What do you like about blogging the most?
3. 5 Top Designers
4. Which are your favorite Fashion Magazines?
5. Where do you get your ideas for your posts?
6. What are your hobbies except for blogging?
7. Your favorite place to go on vacation?
8. What is your favorite TV Show?
9. What's your favorite snack food?
10. Do you have a favorite blog that you read daily?
11. What is your dream job?

Rules:
1. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you. Then create 11 of your own questions for the people you will tag.
2. Choose 5 people to nominate the award and notify (via comment, message, etc).
3. Link the tagger and the nominees in your post.

xoxo Joëlle

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for nominating me! I will contest all the questions! :)

    I want to live in L.A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice blog! Glad following you:-)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!!! Sorry for my English but I don’t speak it at all, Thank you for your comment, and I’m going to start to follow you.
    Congratulations for the Blog, it’s so cool.

    See you on the net…

    www.be-beauty-full.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow. congrats on the award. you deserve it. <3


    btw, i followed you on bloglovin. follow back pls? ty.

    Visit my blog:
    www.lilpink.info
    www.lilpink.info
    www.lilpink.info

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heeey I follow you! And I love your blog!! :D
    Do you follow me too? :) wwww.mijnbloggaatoverallesennogwat.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello lovely!!

    Thanks for nominating me, very sweet of you!!
    I will answer the questions.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for nominating me dear!
    I've put the answers of the questions on my blog!

    http://www.its-dash.blogspot.nl/2012/08/liebster-blog-award-1.html

    xoxo
    Have a nice day!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats!!u have a goog blog!I´ll visit you another time! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for nominating me!!! I'll get back with the answers soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ thanks for your comment! I love to read every single comment :) ♥