Thursday, August 16, 2012

Back in NJ


Our plane from San Juan to Vieques



Dress: Francesca's
Blazer: Forever 21
Hat: Boardwalk in OC, MD
Purse: BagInc 
Suitcase: Samsonite

Heey dolls, I am back from Vieques. It was an awesome vacation! My boyfriend and I stayed there for a week, just got back on Tuesday night.

I chose to wear a maxi dress on the flight, it's a very comfy dress! I'm always freezing on the airplane, that's why I brought a sweater as well (not in the pictures). I also brought those really nice, warm and fluffy socks to keep my feet warm and toasty.

What is your favorite travel-outfit?

I hope you guys had an amazing week! Posts about my trip to Vieques will follow soon! Also trying to catch up with all the lovely comments you made!

xoxo Joëlle

2 comments:

  1. Lovely travel look! Look forward to trip posts!

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. I want to wear something light when traveling. Shorts and a cropped top would do.

    ReplyDelete

♥ thanks for your comment! I love to read every single comment :) ♥