Saturday, July 7, 2012

Polka Dots





Shoes: Deichmann (Germany)
Skirt: H&M
Blouse: Forever 21
Purse: Topshop (old)
Watch: Guess
Bracelets: Pandora, gift

Polka dots never seem to go out of style. You can see them everywhere you go. I just bought this blouse this week and I really love it. I love that it has a collar, it looks so pretty and I also love the color. Three styles that are definitely in style right now: Mint green (ish), collar and polka dots (which sort of never go out of style).
You've probably noticed that I really like this skirt and that I've been wearing it a lot. I just love the way it 'falls' and I am obsessed with lace right now.
I bought this purse a couple of years ago in England and I just love it. I will never be able to buy a real Chanel purse (at least not now). I just love the look of the purse and will always try to find a less expensive look-alike :) Who doesn't like Chanel purses?!

P.S. - not a follower yet? Click 'join this site' right over on the right :)

xoxo Joëlle


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ thanks for your comment! I love to read every single comment :) ♥