Friday, July 27, 2012

New In: ZARA studded Clutch




Clutch: ZARA 

Every time I read all these Fashion Magazines such as ELLE, People Style, VOGUE etc., I always end up doing major online shopping (which is definitely not a good thing for my wallet). Well anyway, I found this clutch the other day on the ZARA online shop and I fell in love with it. I thought it was sold out already, but I found it again. So I got this clutch a couple of weeks ago and now decided to show you my new baby.
I know it's a lot of money to spend on one little clutch, but it was definitely worth it. The clutch is amazing and I can't wait to take my new baby out!

P.S. - not a follower yet? Click 'join this site' right over on the right :)
 
xoxo Joëlle

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ thanks for your comment! I love to read every single comment :) ♥