Monday, July 23, 2012

Leather Shorts








Sources Unknown.

Leather shorts have been in style for a couple of seasons now. I bought the dark brown faux leather shorts last year (you can see them in the last two pictures) and it's from Lauren Conrad's collection at Kohl's. I love those shorts! A couple of weeks ago I decided to also get a black pair, which I got from Forever 21 (pictures will come soon!).
I would pair my leather shorts with a nice silk blouse and tuck it in half way. For when it gets cooler out, I would pair it with a casual sweater and some tights.

Hope all of you had a fabulous weekend! Happy Monday everyone!

P.S. - not a follower yet? Click 'join this site' right over on the right :)
 
xoxo Joëlle

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ thanks for your comment! I love to read every single comment :) ♥