Wednesday, July 4, 2012

First night out with my new clutch




Shoes: Payless
Dress: H&M
Jacket: Forever 21
Clutch: Forever 21
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelet: J.Crew

You've probably seen my post about this studded clutch already HERE . I bought it last Friday and I just had to go out that night to show off my new pretty clutch! Unfortunately I got the matching studded shoes the day after, but these shoes go with it as well. One studded accessory at a time is probably enough anyway. What do you think?
I wore a casual bandeau dress, and to dress it up a little I wore a jacket with sequins and the studded clutch. I love how accessories can easily dress up your whole outfit.

Hope all of you have a great 4th of July! Posts of my outfit will follow tomorrow :)

P.S. - not a follower yet? Click 'join this site' right over on the right :)
 
xoxo Joëlle

1 comment:

  1. I want Your Bag!:)

    http://viblogstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

♥ thanks for your comment! I love to read every single comment :) ♥