Monday, July 2, 2012

Cruise Moments April 2011





 
Bikini: ASOS
Hat: H&M
Sunnies: Ray Ban
Top: Forever 21

My family and I went on a gorgeous cruise last Spring Break. We went on a Carnival Cruise and went to Half Moon Cay, St. Thomas, Puerto Rico and Grand Turk. All the islands were just so gorgeous! The pictures were taken in St. Thomas and Miami.
I am posting these pictures today, because I so can't wait to go on vacation in August. My boyfriend and I are going on our first vacation together and we are going to Vieques, Puerto Rico. I can't wait to bathe in the ocean and visit all the beautiful beaches! Where are you girls going this summer?

P.S. - not a follower yet? Click 'join this site' right over on the right :)
 
xoxo Joëlle


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ thanks for your comment! I love to read every single comment :) ♥