Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Braid your hair


Blake Lively with a fishtail braid








Love this version from Lauren Conrad!














Sources Unknown.

I love wearing my hair open, but when it's almost a 100 degrees out I just can't handle wearing my hair open, because I would sweat to death. That's the reason why I always look for new ideas how I can put my hair up. In a lot of my pictures you can see my hair is braided on one side and put together in a bun in the back. That's my most favorite hair style this summer.
A lot celebrities also wear their hair up and braided. I think it just looks so nice and it's (most of the time) a simple way to get the hair out of your face. I also love the fishtail braid, which takes a little more time, but it's worth it. It looks super pretty. Don't you think?!

Lauren Conrad made a YouTube video, which shows easy steps on how to make a fishtail braid. You can find the video right HERE .

Thank you guys so much for reading my blog! I am enjoying writing this blog, taking pictures and showing you girls what I like.

P.S. - not a follower yet? Click 'join this site' right over on the right :)
xoxo Joëlle

1 comment:

♥ thanks for your comment! I love to read every single comment :) ♥