Friday, July 13, 2012

Anniversary Date





Shoes: Steve Madden
Dress: ASOS
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelets: Pandora, gift, J.Crew , J.Crew

My boyfriend and I had our first year anniversary this past week. We went bowling and afterwards he took me out for dinner, just like we did on our first date. Very romantic :)
I wore this coral-pinkish dress that I just got a couple of weeks ago. I love this dress. To add some accessories to the 'plaine' dress, I put a brown belt around my waist. It think it looks so much better with the belt than without it. What do you think? Would you rather wear it with or without a belt?

TGIF! Happy weekend to all of you, enjoy the beautiful weather!

P.S. - not a follower yet? Click 'join this site' right over on the right :)
 
xoxo Joëlle


1 comment:

  1. Watch - amazing!

    http://viblogstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

♥ thanks for your comment! I love to read every single comment :) ♥