Tuesday, June 26, 2012

White Peplum




Shoes: Payless
Pants: H&M
Top: Topshop
Necklace: Zara
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelets: Pandora, gift, J.Crew
Purse: Michael Kors

Hey girls, I hope you all had a great and fun weekend! Today I met one of my girlfriends, she is going back to Germany tomorrow. She just came to visit for a couple of weeks and now she's going back, the time just went by so quickly.

Today I wore another peplum top, this time one by Topshop. I love these peplum tops and there are so many different ways you can wear them. I paired the white top with my favorite mint H&M pants and the fabulous necklace that I got from Zara. Do you like it?

Hope you all had a great day!

xoxo Joëlle

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ thanks for your comment! I love to read every single comment :) ♥