Wednesday, June 27, 2012

What's in your purse?






Purse: Michael Kors
iPad: Apple
iPad Case: Michael Kors
Wallet: Michael Kors
Sunnies: Ray Ban
Cosmetic Bag: Juicy Couture
Lipstick: YSL
Blush: Dior
Mirror: Chanel
Hairspray: John Frieda

Hey girls, I thought it would be a nice idea to see what I carry around in my purse - what my friends call a 'suitcase'. Obviously I always have my wallet and keys in my purse. I also always have my little cosmetic bag with me, in which I have some lipstick, lip balm, perfume, mascara, a little mirror and some blush. Since it's summer and I have very fair skin, I always carry some sun lotion, just in case. And of course I always have my sunglasses with me, my iPad and camera.

What do you carry around in your purse everyday?

xoxo Joëlle

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ thanks for your comment! I love to read every single comment :) ♥