Saturday, June 30, 2012

Studded Clutch

Studded Clutch by Gucci

Studded Clutch by Zara

There are a lot of studs out there this season and I have to say I am really liking this style! I went through a magazine the other day and I found an Ad about this awesome clutch by Gucci. I instantly fell in love with it! Of course I could never afford to get that clutch, so I looked for a more affordable option and I found this one from Zara! I love that clutch as much as the other one. Unfortunately it's sold out already, because I waited too long. I went to the mall the other day and wanted to check out the new stuff at Forever 21. I am so happy that I went, because I found a studded clutch! I think it just looks as nice as the other ones, it's just a more affordable option for someone with a small budget. How do you like it??
I went to Tj Maxx today just to check out the new stuff. I was so happy that I went, because I found a pair of shoes that match the clutch! I was super happy and they are selling these shoes for only $16.99! I couldn't believe my eyes when I looked at the price! So it's definitely worth it to check it out!


I hope you guys have a great weekend and enjoy the weather!

P.S. - not a follower yet? Click 'join this site' right over on the right :)
xoxo Joëlle

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ thanks for your comment! I love to read every single comment :) ♥