Saturday, June 2, 2012

Spontaneous trip to Atlantic City







Shoes: ALDO
Dress: Forever 21
Blazer: Forever 21
Purse: BagInc
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelets: J.Crew, Pandora, gift
Earrings: J.Crew


Good morning guys. I went over to my boyfriend's last night and we had the spontaneous idea to drive down to Atlantic City with two friends of ours. I love spontaneous ideas! Well we played some slot machines but didn't win or loose anything haha. Oh well, maybe next time :) We came home at like 5 am, I am still super tired. And tonight the girls and I are going to NYC to celebrate my 22nd birthday! It's gonna be a blast!

I hope all of you guys had a nice Friday night! What are your plans for tonight?

xoxo Joëlle 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ thanks for your comment! I love to read every single comment :) ♥