Thursday, June 7, 2012

Pastel Colors








Shoes: Aldo
Pants: Vero Moda
Blouse: Forever 21
Collar necklace: Forever 21
Sunnies: Ray Ban
Purse: Asos
Watch: Guess
Bracelets: Pandora, gift

Today was such a nice day, again. Super nice and sunny. I love it when it's nice and warm out, but since I have very fair skin, I love wearing these blouses. I have like a million of them hanging in my closet, all different colors. You can get these blouses almost everywhere now. And I just got this collar necklace yesterday at Forever 21, I love it! What do you think? Do you like it?

Ps.: Don't forget to enter my give-away HERE 

xoxo Joëlle 

3 comments:

  1. Great post: I like these pictures so much!!
    What about following each other? Cosa mi metto???
    Win a pair of sparkling earrings from Velanch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors, great outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cuuuteee :)

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

♥ thanks for your comment! I love to read every single comment :) ♥