Thursday, June 14, 2012

Palazzo Pants



I love Palazzo Pants, they are perfect for the summer. Here are some variations by a couple of designers and celebrities who wear Palazzo Pants as well. These are my favorite Palazzo Pants.









Shoes: Payless
Palazzo Pants: ASOS
Blouse: H&M
Belt: H&M
Purse: ASOS
Sunnies: Ray Ban
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelets: Pandora, gift, J.Crew, Forever 21, Vintage

When I saw these pants on ASOS, I just had to get them. Actually I got them last summer. They are so comfy. Unfortunately I have to wear High Heels with them every time, because the pants are pretty long and I am very short, only 5'3". Well I got these shoes yesterday at Payless, I just fell in love with them. I got them in two other colors as well :D I couldn't resist at that price, they were on sale for $20 and I just couldn't choose which color I should get. So I got them in black, nude and salmon.

It's almost weekend guys :) What are your plans for the weekend? I am definitely going to watch the European Soccer Champions league game on Sunday, Germany is playing.

Ps.: Don't forget to enter my Juicy Couture give-away HERE
It's ending soon, so share it if you think your friends, mom or sister might like it too.

xoxo Joëlle 




1 comment:

  1. love the colour! so summer...sabrina

    ReplyDelete

♥ thanks for your comment! I love to read every single comment :) ♥