Friday, June 1, 2012

Night out with Mimi





Shoes: Betsey Johnson
Pants: Aeropostale
Blouse: Topshop
Blazer: Forever 21
Earrings: J.Crew
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelets: J.Crew, Pandora, Juicy Couture

Last night I went out for dinner with a girlfriend that I haven't seen in forever. She went back to Germany last year and I haven't seen her since. It was really nice to catch up with her. We decided to go to TGI Fridays, the food is so delicious! Well so this weekend the girls and I are planning on going clubbing in NYC for my birthday. I can't wait! I haven't been in the city in a long time. I will take a lot of pictures, I promise :)

What are your plans for the weekend? I hope you all have a great weekend!

xoxo Joëlle 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ thanks for your comment! I love to read every single comment :) ♥