Saturday, June 23, 2012

My little treasures









Today I decided to show some of my little treasures. I have so much jewelry and it's not easy to keep track of all of it. I went through my whole jewelry collection a couple weeks ago to see what can stay and what can go. This is what's left over :)
Alrighty I'm gonna start with my jewelry box. Since I have so much jewelry I decided to get this jewelery box a couple months ago to keep my treasures safe. I love that it is see through so I can see most of my pieces. It has an extra case for necklaces and on the other side I put most of my earrings. I got the jewelry box on Amazon.com - they usually have the best prices.
Since I have so many necklaces, I bought one of those cute little necklace holders. I love that a picture of the Eiffel Tower is on it. Now I have a good overview on most of my favorite necklaces. Do you like it? I just got it this week at Tj Maxx.

I hope you girls have a great weekend and enjoy the gorgeous weather!

xoxo Joëlle

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ thanks for your comment! I love to read every single comment :) ♥