Saturday, June 9, 2012

Mint Blouse







Shoes: Steve Madden
Shorts: Levi's via Urban Outfitters
Blouse: H&M
Bracelets: Pandora, gift, vintage

Today I just enjoyed the weather together with my boyfriend. We went into the pool and just relaxed. I love this blouse, I just bought it last weekend at H&M in NYC. And as you already know I love the color mint for summer. I also love the the collar a lot, it is something different. How do you like it?

Ps.: Don't forget to enter my give-away HERE 

xoxo Joëlle 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your comment on my blog dear!! I’m following you back!
    If you want we can follow also on bloglovin, fashiolista, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog: Cosa mi metto???
    Win a pair of sparkling earrings from Velanch

    ReplyDelete

♥ thanks for your comment! I love to read every single comment :) ♥