Saturday, June 9, 2012

Maxi Dress








Dress: Francesca's
Shoes: Zara
Clutch: Aldo
Sweater: TJ Maxx

Hey guys, I hope you had a nice Friday! It was a nice and warm day again, and I wore this maxi dress. I love those dresses. You can wear them during the day, on the beach or when you go out. It all depends on what kind of accessories you wear with it. I always bring a sweater when I go out late at night, just in case it gets a little chilly. I love the way it looks when you put a casual sweater over a maxi dress. I always make sure that the colors go with each other, otherwise it might look a little weird haha. My hostmom and I went to Green Knoll Grill last night, had dinner and a couple Martinis. It was so much fun! We had a Martini called Gummy Bear. It's very sweet and super yummy! We were a little disappointed that the Martini didn't have an actual gummy bear in the drink or one on the rim. What are your plans for the weekend?
My boyfriend and I are invited to his mom's for dinner and I am going to the Jersey Shore with my host family tomorrow. I soo can't wait to go to the beach again! It's about time!

Ps.: Make sure you enter my give-away HERE 

xoxo Joëlle

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ thanks for your comment! I love to read every single comment :) ♥