Monday, June 11, 2012

Late Birthday Dinner







Dress: Forever 21
Bracelets: Pandora, gift, J.Crew, Vintage
Watch: Michael Kors

Hey guys, I hope you all had a great weekend! I sure did. My boyfriend and I were invited for dinner to his moms over the weekend to celebrate my birthday, which was a couple weeks ago. I was super busy studying for my GED in the last couple of weeks, that's the reason why we didn't have time to do it earlier. We had a really nice dinner and in the end we had this awesome cake. It was a vanilla cake with icing, very good! My boyfriend's mom also got me a new charm for my bracelet, a camera. I was super happy! This is so me, I always take my camera everywhere and take a million pictures of everything.

Well I hope you guys have a nice Monday!

Ps.: Make sure you enter my Juicy Couture give-away HERE

xoxo Joëlle 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ thanks for your comment! I love to read every single comment :) ♥