Monday, June 11, 2012

Jersey Shore






Blouse: Vero Moda (old)
Bikini: Victoria's Secret


I am so glad that I live in New Jersey. It was such a nice weekend, my hostmom and I decided to go to the beach on Sunday. She brought a friend and the kids came with us as well. It was such a nice day, just the perfect beach day. I love wearing cover-ups on the beach, because of my fair skin. And I always take an umbrella with me, so I can sit in the shade. I also always bring my hat, well most of the time I forget to bring my hat, so I always have to buy one, but this time I didn't forget it! I just downloaded a book on my iPad, so I took my iPad with me so I could read it on the beach. They also had a smoothie bar on the Boardwalk, I love drinking smoothies on the beach. My smoothie was a mix of strawberries and bananas, yumm! I'm trying to go to the beach as often as I can. Last year I went to the shore like almost every weekend. It's just so nice to have a beach so close to you.

Ps.: Don't forget to enter my Juicy Couture give-away HERE

xoxo Joëlle 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ thanks for your comment! I love to read every single comment :) ♥