Monday, June 4, 2012

Gotta love NYC







Shoes: H&M
Dress: Asos
Blazer: Forever 21
Necklace: Forever 21
Bag: BagInc
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelets: Pandora, gift, H&M, Vintage

Hey guys, so I also spent most day of yesterday in NYC. It was really nice, first we went shopping at H&M and then we went to China town. It was a really nice day and the weather was nice as well, but then it started raining and we had to get an umbrella. We got these really cool umbrellas that you might have seen in Gossip Girl. I love those umbrellas.


I have a little surprise for you guys coming up. I will be having my first give-away and I will offer international shipping. I will let you know within the next days what I'm giving away and how you can win it :) I'll keep you guys posted!

I hope all of you had a nice weekend!

xoxo Joëlle 


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ thanks for your comment! I love to read every single comment :) ♥