Monday, June 18, 2012

Go Germany!









Shoes: H&M
Dress: Forever 21
Necklace: H&M
Sunnies: Ray Ban
Nail Polish: Chanel

Yesterday was a European Champions league Game and Germany played against Denmark. My boyfriend and I watched the game at his house and we bought some German Bratwurst, potato salad and cherries and watched the game. It was so much and Germany won 2:1 :) The next game is on Friday, I can't wait. I wore a yellow dress, red nail polish and a black necklace to represent the colors of the German flag :)

Hope you all had a great weekend!

Thank you guys so much for visiting my site! Do you like what you see? Go right over to the right and click 'Join this site'. It would really help me and I really appreciate it. Thanks!

Ps.: Make sure you enter my Juicy Couture Bracelet give-away, before it's too late. You can do it right HERE

xoxo Joëlle 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ thanks for your comment! I love to read every single comment :) ♥