Friday, June 15, 2012

Glitter









Shoes: Payless
Shorts: H&M
Top:MattyM
Blazer: Forever 21
Purse: Michael Kors
Watch: Guess
Bracelets: Pandora, gift, Vintage

TGIF! I cannot wait for this weekend to start. I am going to a Club with a couple of girlfriends tonight and my boyfriend is coming as well. Tomorrow my boyfriend and I might go to the Jersey Shore again and on Sunday we are going to watch the German Soccer Game! What are your plans for the weekend?

Today I wore this super nice and sparkly shirt, I love it. I just got it for my birthday. I paired it with a nude blazer, nude shoes and white shorts. It just looks perfect. To add some color to the outfit I wore blue bracelets. How do you like it?

Thank you guys so much for visiting my site! Do you like what you see? Go right over to the right and click 'Join this site'. It would really help me and I really appreciate it.

Ps.: Make sure you enter my Juicy Couture Bracelet give-away, before it's too late. You can do it right HERE 

xoxo Joëlle 


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ thanks for your comment! I love to read every single comment :) ♥