Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Flowerbomb Peplum Top






Shoes: Payless
Pants: Vero Moda
Top: ASOS
Blazer: Forever 21
Purse: Michael Kors
Watch: Guess
Bracelets: Pandora, gift, Vintage, H&M

I fell in love with this peplum top when I saw it at Asos. I love to shop online at Asos, they always have nice clothes and they offer free shipping which is a very nice bonus :) I always find something nice there, right now I am in love with all their peplum tops! You should check it out if you like that style. I also really like the color and the flowers on this peplum top. How do you like it?

Thank you guys so much for visiting my site! Do you like what you see? Go right over to the right and click 'Join this site'. It would really help me and I really appreciate it. Thanks!

Ps.: Make sure you enter my Juicy Couture Bracelet give-away, before it's too late. You can do it right HERE 

xoxo Joëlle

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ thanks for your comment! I love to read every single comment :) ♥